We manage your technology, so you can manage your business.
What happens when you find out your website has been hacked? The short answer is that someone has to clean up the mess, and make sure the hacker doesn’t just get back in the same way. The web development site Smashing MagazineÂ has a good article…
We Manage Technology
BetterÂ IT managementÂ can improve your business performance.
Our provision of technology managementÂ ensures that a team of specialists is at your disposal to help you make decisions about technology including risk mitigation, IT planning, and daily operations.
Technologies we manage include:
- Websites with or without content management systems like WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal;
- Windows, MacOS, or Linux desktops and on-site servers;
- Hosted or remote servers, including virtual servers and cloud-based services;
- Backup and disaster recovery;
- Networking and Internetworking equipment for routing, including firewalls, BGP, VLANs, VPNs, load balancing, traffic shaping, failover, IPv4 and IPv6;
- Telecommunications, Internet, or private connectivity, including remote access or remote telecommuting solutions delivered via wireless, fibre-optic, or traditional copper.
100% Helpdesk can reduce the complexity of the technology decisions necessary in managing your business: we manage your technology, so you can manage your business.
For more information about 100% Helpdesk, please contact our team so we can discuss solutions with you in person.